§12 Cancellation policy
1. If the customer purchases via the online shop, the customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days or to withdraw it without the customer having to name the provider for a specific reason.
2. The withdrawal period is 14 calendar days and starts on the day:
a. where the customer or a third party named by the customer who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
b. In the case of a purchase contract for several goods ordered as part of a single order, but delivered separately, from the day on which the customer or a third party designated by the customer who is not the carrier has taken possession of the last goods or Has.
3. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal / cancellation, the customer must inform the supplier by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post or an email) about his decision to withdraw from this contract: The revocation must be sent to:
mail: [email protected]
4. 4. The customer can use the enclosed model withdrawal form as a declaration of withdrawal, although this is not mandatory. The declaration of withdrawal is legally bound to no particular form.
5. In order to safeguard the right of withdrawal / right of revocation it is sufficient that the customer sends the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal / right of revocation before expiry of the withdrawal period / revocation period.
6. In case of dispute, the customer must prove that the resignation has been declared in good time.
7. If the customer withdraws from this contract, the supplier has all payments received from the customer, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from using a different type of delivery than the one offered by us, the most favorable standard delivery), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the notice of withdrawal of this contract has been received by the supplier.
8. For the repayment, we as the provider use the same means of payment used by the customer in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with the customer; In no case will the customer be charged for this repayment charges.
9. We as the Provider reserve the right to refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until the customer has provided proof that he has returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
10. The customer must return the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the provider was notified of the revocation of the contract to the provider or hand over. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
11. The goods are to be returned in the case of a revocation of the contract to the following address:
12. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods if, due to their nature, the goods can be returned to you normally by post. If, due to their nature, the goods can not normally be returned by post, you bear the direct costs of returning the goods, estimated at a maximum of € 34.90.
13. For a possible loss of value of the goods, the customer must pay only if this loss of value is due to an unnecessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with them.
End of revocation
§13 Cancellation formular
If you want to cancel the purchase contract, please fill out this form and send it back either by mail or mail.
E-Mail: [email protected]
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)______________________________
– Name of the consumer (s): ______________________________
– address of the consumer (s):
First and Last Name: _____________________________
Street, house number: ______________________________
Postcode, City: ______________________________
– Signature of the consumer (s):
Date: ___________________ Signature: _______________________________
(*) Delete as appropriate.